Family Medicine Private Practice Opportunity - North Houston/Kingwood, Texas
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description Specialization:Family Medicine without OBJob
Summary:HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is recruiting for a family
medicine recruit to join a long standing family medicine physician
who works near the hospital campus, and is seeking to add a new
member to the team. This is an all outpatient practice opportunity
in the desirable north Houston suburb community of Kingwood.
- Family medicine resident or experienced providers are welcome
- Ability to obtain or maintain an active and clear Texas Medical
license in good standing.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm outpatient practice hours.
- 25 patients per day.
- Practice will offer a competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits included.
About HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood:
- Practice has been in the community for many years, and enjoys a
- The current physician belongs to a larger, multi-specialty
group practice with specialists, and clinics located all around the
north Houston market.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is a 419 licensed bed tertiary
acute care hospital that has been serving the community for more
than 25 years.
- Dedicated transport center with a helicopter
- Level III emergency department (onsite Express Care and offsite
freestanding emergency department)
- Level I Comprehensive Stroke Center designation
- The hospital is located 25 minutes north of downtown
The desirable suburb of Kingwood sits just twenty three miles NE of
downtown Houston, the nation's fourth-largest city. The most
diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional
sports teams, the theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs
and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston
is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to
enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney
woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are
all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence
of the area's public and private schools and availability of
institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort-reform state with
no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and
Keywords: HCA, Houston , Family Medicine Private Practice Opportunity - North Houston/Kingwood, Texas, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!