Registered Nurse (RN) - ED - Emergency Department - $35-44 per hour
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
HCA Houston Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) ED -
Emergency Department for a nursing job in Webster, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Days (rotating
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's
largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse in
the Emergency Room!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment program.-- We would love to talk to you
about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake - Webster, TX--
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a 490-bed acute care facility
offering inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty
services. The campus includes Level II trauma capabilities, a
Neuroscience Institute, The Heart & Vascular Hospital, a bariatrics
program, the Breast Diagnostic Center, a wound care center, a level
III Neonatal ICU, and the area's only pediatric emergency
department and pediatric ICU.
What you will do in this role:
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for
- Meeting the Standards of Practice for the Emergency Department
(ED) and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and
- Participate in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve
the quality of patient care
- Routinely provides triage assessment for patients presenting
- Routinely performs venipunctures for obtaining specimens for
- Routinely provides intervention in emergency, life-threatening
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as
What qualifications you will need:
- ADN required; BSN enrolled
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- EKG certification or successful challenge of EKG exam
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric
Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course and Certification
- TNCC certification required within 18 months of hire
- CEN certification encouraged
- NIHSS certification within 6 months of hire, unless currently
certified then needs to be maintained.
- Two acute stroke educational activities attended
- One year RN Emergency Services (ED) experience in acute care
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies
for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500
list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team.--
We are actively interviewing so apply today!--
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking--here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at option 1.HCA Houston Healthcare Job ID
#01533-142681. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours
per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title: Registered
Nurse (RN) Emergency Room
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare, Houston , Registered Nurse (RN) - ED - Emergency Department - $35-44 per hour, Healthcare , Webster, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!