Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro ICU - $35-44 per hour, Nights
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
HCA Houston Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Neuro
ICU for a nursing job in Webster, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: Neuro ICU
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Nights (rotating
weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeDo you want to be a part of a family
and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work
environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your
application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs
encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking
a--Registered Nurse--to join our family. Come be a part of the
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment program. We would love to talk to you about
this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake - Webster, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro Trauma ICU
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a 610-bed acute care facility
hospital offering inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and
specialty services. The campus includes Level II trauma
capabilities, a Neuroscience Institute, The Heart & Vascular
Hospital, a bariatrics program, the Breast Diagnostic Center, a
wound care center, a level III Neonatal ICU, and the area's only
pediatric emergency department and pediatric ICU.
HCA Healthcare Clear Lake is affiliated with HCA Houston
Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The
division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient
surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging
facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas.
Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13
off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for the ICU
and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and
- Responds to Code Blue situations and implements life-saving
measures per ACLS protocol.
- Interprets ECG rhythm strips and evaluates 12-lead
- Monitors and titrates IV vasoactive, antiarrythmic and other
- Assists with insertion of invasive lines.
- Monitors invasive pressures.
- Draws blood from arterial, CVP and other invasive
- Assesses critically ill patients on an ongoing manner, per
- Accompanies and monitors patients going to other department for
- May accompany patients in transport during inter-facility
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the unit as needed.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Texas Licensure with State Board of Nurse
- Associates Degree in Nursing required, Bachelor's Degree in
Nursing (BSN) preferred
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BLCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
- Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN)
- NIHSS certification within 6 months of hire, unless currently
certified then needs to be maintained annually
- 8 hours of acute stroke education annually
- One year Intensive Care experience in acute care setting
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies
for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500
list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from one of our Talent Acquisition Team.--We are
actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA Houston Healthcare Job ID #01533-149027. Pay package is based
on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Registered Nurse (RN) Neuro Trauma ICU
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare, Houston , Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro ICU - $35-44 per hour, Nights, Healthcare , Webster, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!