Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - $35-44 per hour
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
HCA Houston Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Labor
and Delivery for a nursing job in Tomball, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Nights (rotating
weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeDo you want to be a part of a family
and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work
environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your
application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs
encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking
a--Registered Nurse--to join our family. Come be a part of the
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball - Tomball, Texas
Registered Nurse--(RN) - Labor & Delivery (L&D)
HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball is a--350-bed--offering a wide
variety of services, including emergency care, labor and delivery,
a level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery,
orthopedics, and robotic surgery. The hospital's 150-acre campus
also features The Tomball Regional Orthopedic Center, The Women's
Center, Texas Sports Medicine Center, and The Heart and Vascular
HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball is affiliated with HCA Houston
Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The
division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient
surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging
facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas.
Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13
off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Reassess patients on an on-going manner.
- Responsible for adhering to the hospital policies and
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve
the quality of patient care.
- Responsible for the application and advanced interpretation of
- Performs vaginal exams and identifies: a) presentation, b)
dilatation, c) Station, d) effacement
- L&D nurses (not APU) are responsible for circulating for
Cesarean Sections and Tubal Ligations.
- Assists physicians with procedures, as appropriate.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the unit, as
- Responsible for maintaining customer friendly atmosphere and
compliance with "Refection of--Excellence" standards.
- Models and reinforces behavior consistent with goals for
teaching the patient, communicates--patient status to appropriate
member of the healthcare team, and provides support to the family,
Qualifications What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN
currently enrolled in BSN program
- Current TX Licensure as an RN.----
- Current BCLS, ACLS certification required
- NRP within 30 days of hire
- 2 years current Labor & Delivery experience.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired
for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500
addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical
want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love
to hear from
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to
apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly
will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
HCA Houston Healthcare Job ID #26910-152287. Pay package is based
on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare, Houston , Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - $35-44 per hour, Healthcare , Tomball, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!