Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - $35-44 per hour, Days
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
HCA Houston Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Labor
and Delivery for a nursing job in Houston, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Days (rotating
weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeDo you want to be a part of a family
and not just another
employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity
thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly
means to be a
part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs
encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking
Nurse--to join our family. Come be a part of the change!--
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.
benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life,
tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee
program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
West Houston Medical Center - Houston, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor & Delivery (L&D)
West Houston Medical Center--offers outstanding inpatient and
outpatient healthcare services close to your home in west Houston.
1985, our--278-bed--acute care hospital is located on Richmond
Avenue just east of Dairy Ashford.----
West Houston Medical Center--boasts a team of more than 1,000
people, including 500 physicians, who are committed to the care and
of human life. Our staff includes people from 33 countries and 39
diversity which helps us relate to our equally diverse
What you will do in this role:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and
care for assigned patients.
- Reassess patients on an on-going manner.
- Responsible for adhering to the hospital policies and
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and
the quality of patient care.
- Responsible for the application and advanced interpretation
- Performs vaginal exams and identifies: a) presentation, b)
dilatation, c) Station, d) effacement
- L&D nurses (not APU) are responsible for circulating
Cesarean Sections and Tubal Ligations.
- Assists physicians with procedures, as appropriate.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the unit, as
- Responsible for maintaining customer friendly atmosphere
compliance with "Refection of--Excellence" standards.
- Models and reinforces behavior consistent with goals for
the patient, communicates--patient status to appropriate member of
healthcare team, and provides support to the family, as needed.
Qualifications What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- BSN or
currently enrolled in BSN program
- Current TX Licensure as an RN.----
- Current BCLS certification required
- Acquires and maintains current ACLS certification.
- Acquires and maintains current HCA recommended Fetal Heart
- 2 years current Labor & Delivery experience.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired
for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500
addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical
want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love
to hear from
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to
apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly
will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
HCA Houston Healthcare Job ID #00417-140508. Pay package is based
on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Registered Nurse - L&D
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare, Houston , Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - $35-44 per hour, Days, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!