Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Child & Adolescent - Psychiatry
Company: Valera Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Child & AdolescentValera Health
is a best-in-class tele-mental health service company that uses
digital technology to deliver high-quality and culturally
appropriate behavioral healthcare.
At Valera Health, we practice complete care and believe that great
care happens when we work together. We employ a comprehensive care
approach that combines therapy and medication management with
overall wellness promotion. We make sure our patients are supported
between visits with personalized tools and resources and an easy
way to reach out for help. Our team works together to provide
treatment that is comprehensive, coordinated, and tailored to
We are recruiting part time and full time Child/Adolescent
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to deliver high quality,
evidence-based therapy and medication management. Clinicians will
work collaboratively with a health navigator who will assist in
patient engagement and logistical support. We strive to streamline
everyday tasks for clinicians so that they can focus on delivering
Join the Valera Community:
* Be part of a compassionate care team dedicated to taking care of
patients. Our health coaches, therapists, nurse practitioners, and
psychiatrists have a wide range of expertise and work
collaboratively to meet patients' needs.
* Focus on clinical work. Valera will equip you with the technology
and EMR system you need to deliver care efficiently and
* Valera provides malpractice insurance
* Participate in clinical training to grow your skills (CEUs may be
* Work from home with flexible, part time hours.
* We will provide an EMR, technology and quick payment after
services are rendered.
* Collaborative agreements and clinical rounds with licensed
psychiatrists will be provided as needed
* Providing therapy and medication management for a diverse set of
* Working in a team-based approach with other clinicians and
* Regular supervision with psychiatrist for first 2 months
* Active Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner licensure
* Active DEA licensure
* Experience working with children and adolescents in a clinical
* Commitment to working with diverse populations and diagnoses
* Reliable self-starter who is able to work independently and also
as part of a team
We know how critical having access to quality mental health care
is. We envision a world where people are able to receive the help
they need from anywhere, and it starts with Valera Health.
Valera Health Mission Statement:
To provide compassionate mental healthcare to those who need it the
most, when they need it the most.
Valera Health Values:
* Follow the data, embrace change, and adapt purposefully
* Build an authentic, inclusive, and engaged community
* Collaborate and work as a team
* Invest in our team members and their development
* Incorporate diversity and equity every step of the way
* Treat others with dignity and operate with integrity
Be part of our mission!
We are very proud of the work that we do and it takes a great team
to make it happen! If you are interested in one of our open
positions, we'd love to start the conversation.
We hire people from all backgrounds because that's what it takes to
build a team that can reach and support those in need of
high-quality behavioral healthcare. We are an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Valera Health, Houston , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Child & Adolescent - Psychiatry, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!