LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse (PRN) Higher Wages Weekly Pay
Company: FleetNurse Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Higher Wages, Weekly Pay, and Flexibility!Licensed Vocational
Nurses needed as soon as possible!Why FleetNurse?Enjoy the freedom
of being an Independent Contractor while keeping your current job!
FleetNurse works with both acute and post-acute care
- Keep your current job and pick up local PRN shifts that fit
your schedule - all on the easy to use FleetNurse app.
- Work PRN or Short-term placement work that last between 2-5
weeks with 36/hr per week guaranteed.
- Join a caring community of healthcare providers, just like you,
taking control of their careers!What you should have
- An applicable Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - state
- COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
Covid-19.Get started now!
- Getting started is easy. No application process or interview is
needed! Just download the FleetNurse mobile app via Apple Store or
- Easy, Mobile Credentialing. Credentialing is done via the
mobile app. You can upload or take a pic of your required documents
and acknowledge policies all on our FleetNurse app.
- Become approved and accept the work you want!Get paid premium
wages!Being a contracted FleetNurse allows you to work when you
want, get paid weekly, and earn a premium wage!PandoLogic.
Keywords: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Location: Houston, TX -
Keywords: FleetNurse Inc., Houston , LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse (PRN) Higher Wages Weekly Pay, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!