Pharmacist (Full or Part Time)
Posted on: September 24, 2022
* BS in Pharmacy or Pharmacist Degree from an accredited
* Current pharmacist licensure in the states within the
* Experience performing prescription dispensing activities that
demonstrate a strong working knowledge of applicable state and
federal controlled substance laws.
* Certified Immunizer or willing to become an immunizer within 90
days of hire.
* At least 1 year experience as a pharmacist in a retail setting
including prescription filling and verification, records and legal
compliance, pharmacy operations, pharmacy software and technology
systems and insurance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in
accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Please review the
available benefits and salary available for this position by
clicking here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits. Walgreens will provide
applicants in other states with information related to the
position, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling
Keywords: Walgreens, Houston , Pharmacist (Full or Part Time), Healthcare , Humble, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!