Company: Brident Dental Services, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview:Our General Dentists perform a variety of preventative,
restorative, endodontic, and surgical procedures that fall under
the scope of general dentistry. We're big on teamwork, so you'll be
working and growing with other dentists in your office and region
to provide the best treatment for your patients. Plus, we bring the
Board Specialists into your office to treat patients if they are
referred for such treatment. We keep patients under our care while
you get to work side-by-side with a Specialty Dentist.
We provide a trained team to assist and build your schedules. Plus,
we take care of the day-to-day operations for you so you can focus
on what matters: your patients and their smiles.
We welcome dentists of all different experience levels, including
recent graduates, to join our team.
If you're ready for the next level, we have a Managing Dentist
Program in which you are responsible for the office operations and
performance along with the office's business manager. The Managing
Dentist, who usually has at least 3 years of experience, performs
most of the new patient exams, mentors new dentists, and
coordinates care for patients with the Specialists. While our
General Dentists are bonused based on their personal production,
Managing Dentists have an office profitability incentive
In addition, we have career pathways and training programs that
enable you to limit your practice to an area of dentistry (i.e.,
pediatrics, endodontics, extractions, etc.).
Here's a few reasons why dentists love to work with us:
- Doctors have Autonomy in creating treatment plans while
providing direct care to their patients.
- Doctors report to Doctors. Instead of reporting to a practice
owner, you will report to someone who understands the clinical
aspect of your position.
- We are an established organization with an Expert Clinical &
Operations Leadership Team focused on giving our patients the best
- Offices receive Corporate Support from departments including:
Billing, Marketing, Call Center, Procurement, IT, Facilities, Human
Resources, Legal, and more!
- Guaranteed Daily Rate with a lucrative incentive program
- Company-Paid Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- Company-Sponsored Continuing Education Events
- Healthcare Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision (for Full-Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Immigration Sponsorship Opportunities (OPT, TN, H-1B, Green
Card) for eligible candidatesQualifications:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine
Western Dental Services, Inc. and all relevant affiliates (such as
Brident Dental & Vital Smiles) are Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Brident Dental Services, LLC, Houston , Associate Doctor, Healthcare , Alvin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!