Sign On Bonus $10K, OBS- TMC- Days
Company: Memorial Hermann Health System
Location: South Houston
Posted on: November 27, 2022
At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional
experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to
provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that
develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial
Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its
established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees
drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Collaborates with the physician and healthcare team in the delivery
of patient care, utilizing the nursing process. Provides
professional nursing care to patients, including conducting nursing
assessments, assisting with exams and treatment, patient education,
and maintenance of medical records. MHHS hires RNs based on years
of experience groupings (i.e. newly licensed RN [working under the
supervision of RN clinical preceptor], less than 1 year, 1-3 years,
3 to 10 and 10+).Job Description
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional
Nursing; Bachelors of Nursing preferred
- Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to
practice professional nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications may be required based on discipline
and/or nursing unit requirements
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- RN I
- RN II = 1-3 years
- RN III = 3-10 years
- RN IV = 10+ years
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by
integrating our culture in all internal and external customer
interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health"
through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration,
compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Delivers safe and appropriate care to patients, according to
the nursing skills inventory and the age and needs of the
- Coordinates the planning for the delivery of nursing care with
an interdisciplinary team and administers appropriate clinical
decisions in the delivery of patient care.
- Collaborates with, directs, and may delegate to the healthcare
team in the attainment of positive outcomes based on data,
research, evidence, and professional standards of care.
- Coordinates treatment plans; develops/implements discharge
and/or transfer plans.
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing
evaluation of programs, process improvement and desired
- Considers the diverse needs of each patient through the entire
continuum of care, providing and ensuring the highest level of
service according to established service standards, optimizing the
- Adheres to all regulatory and Texas Board of Nursing
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to
all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards, within
budgetary specifications, including time management, supply
management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by
meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills
competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the
success of the organization; may serve as preceptor, mentor and
resource to less experienced staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Memorial Hermann Health System, Houston , Sign On Bonus $10K, OBS- TMC- Days, Healthcare , South Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!