Pharmacy Technician Aide (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Pharmacy Technician Aide- US Army Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a
soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Pharmacy
Specialist is primarily responsible for preparing and dispensing
prescribed drugs and medicines, while also maintaining pharmacy
supplies and records This is not a civilian contractor
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
enlistment.No experience necessary. Position is entry-level.
Minimum requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for
certification, depending on the role. All candidates are able to
choose their terms of service when selecting their job prior to
signing a contract.JOB DUTIES
- Prepare, control and issue pharmaceutical products
- Evaluate orders to verify dosage, dosage regimen and quantity
to be dispensed
- Provide instructions to patients regarding medication
consumption and side effects
- Perform quality control checks on medicationsPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 23 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Houston , Pharmacy Technician Aide (Enlistment Required), Healthcare , Cypress, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!