Posted on: November 27, 2022
Job Description:Since 2013, AlediumHR has been the leader in
Telehealth recruiting and one of the fastest growing in healthcare.
We are actively recruiting a Texas Licensed RN Nurse Manager.The
nurse manager will manage multiple sites throughout the greater
Houston area and serve as the liaison between nursing and
operations to validate clinical needs are met; through routine
performance reviews/audits and staffing. The function of the Nurse
Manager is to develop and maintain an environment that supports
quality patient care. In addition, provides oversight for and
routinely reviews clinical support practices to identify
educational and process needs.
- Flexible Hours
- Reimbursed Travel Between Sites
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Full-Benefits: Medical/Vision/Dental, 9 Holidays + 1 Floating
Holiday, PTO, 403b Retirement PlanJob Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall operation and outcomes of designated
- Responsible for participating in hiring, coaching/counseling,
and Site Director, in addition to participating in performance
- Performs routine chart reviews to validate appropriate
documentation/practice, with feedback and education for improvement
- Participates as needed in reviewing patient complaints and
supporting opportunities to resolve the complaint promptly.
- Establishes orientation schedule for new MAs and performs
weekly and off-orientation reviews along Site Director.
- Ensures proper incident reporting in collaboration with
- Supports the development of and performs routine monthly
training via in-service and/or observation. Supports the validation
of the MA Lead before rolling out routine education.
- Performs routine and focused audits on practices specific to
patient care, sterilization, and personal care, in addition to
those identified in response and follow-up to incidents. In
addition, modifies training to ensure practice improvement.
- Participates in writing policies, procedures, and protocols for
the clinical area as necessary.
- Provides routine feedback and assists with direct ongoing
evaluation of clinical services. Requirements:
- Unrestricted Texas RN license or valid compact state
- BLS (CPR & AED) Certified.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a licensed,
registered nurse, preferable in supervision
Keywords: AlediumHR, Houston , Nurse Manager, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!