Registered Nurse - Community Living Center (NU1C) - Houston, Texas - Med Surg
Company: Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Registered Nurse - Community Living Center (NU1C) - Houston,
VA offers a comprehensive total rewards package:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- The nurse is responsible and accountable for individual nursing
practice and determines the delegation of tasks consistent with the
nurse's obligation to provide optimal care (ANA Code of Ethics for
- Provides a full range of nursing care to patients with complex
care needs utilizing the nursing process based on the ANA Standards
of Nursing Practice.
- Demonstrates consistent clinical competence in providing
- Uses equipment correctly and accurately interprets
- Recognizes subtle changes in patient's condition and responds
timely, choosing the correct interventions.
- Demonstrates evidence of critical thinking skills in
identifying, analyzing, and resolving patient care problems on the
- Initiates and implements an interdisciplinary plan of care
based on assessments.
- Performs ongoing assessment of patient condition and response
- Provides leadership in establishing goals, evaluating the plan
of care, and in discharge planning.
- Initiates referrals to other disciplines and/or services as
- Assesses the patient's learning needs, learning preference, and
readiness to learn. Modifies teaching approach based on knowledge
of human behavior, motivations, and reactions to
- Accurately documents in the medical record patient findings,
assessments, and care provided
Paid Time Off:
Permanent Change of Station (PCS)
Financial Disclosure Report:
Keywords: Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center, Houston , Registered Nurse - Community Living Center (NU1C) - Houston, Texas - Med Surg, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!