RN Charge Nurse Double Weekend/Supervisor 6 am to 10pm
Company: Highland Park Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Highland Park Rehabilitation & Nursing Center - We are looking
for qualified RN Charge nurse to work at the skilled nursing
Duties include but not limited: -
- Weekend Supervisor with direct communication with DON
- May need to cover floor shifts if nurse out
- Monitor weekend staffing per schedule
- Review 24 hour report with each charge nurse from the previous
shift (mini clinical meeting)
- Room rounds with off going nurse ( make sure CNA's are also
doing rounds )
- Review 24hr report for lab follow up, diagnostic follow ups and
any pending orders
- Medication passes per time schedule, G-tubes, PRN medications,
Nebulizer treatments, and skin treatments (if any)
- Complete monthly summary assigned for shift
- Monitor Wound Treatments/Complete skin assessment assigned for
- Ensure all CNA's documentation on ADLs and meal intake is
completed before end of shift.
- Ensure all shower sheets are turned in to you and reviewed
before end of shift, turn in to Unit manager or DON (under her
- Complete all MDS charting, Skilled charting, changes in
condition and/or new orders or treatments received for specific
resident in their charts. Please document schedule or cancelled
doctors' appointments in residents' chart. (inform transportation
- For OOP residents please fill out appropriate form, and head to
toe assessment completed at time of exit and re-entry
- Complete incident report if any occur during shift (write
incident on 24 hour report, and submit paperwork to unit manager or
slide under DON's door).
- Complete lab inquiries and noted on lab log for any new orders
or any labs received (log them in).
Be a team player.
Keywords: Highland Park Rehabilitation & Nursing Center, Houston , RN Charge Nurse Double Weekend/Supervisor 6 am to 10pm, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!