Posted on: March 20, 2023
Are you known as a person who gets things done? Are you looking
for steady hours, every other Friday off and weekly paychecks? Join
a fun team in a Medical Device Manufacturing setting where you will
be valued for enthusiasm and commitment. Manpower has immediate
openings in Houston,Tx What's in it for you?
- $13.75 (Potential for overtime)
- Paid Training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
- Paid weekly
- Potential for advancement within 90 days based on performance
- No experience needed
- Within walking distance of bus line
- 3rd Shift 4:15pm to 2:45amWhat is the job?
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test
experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to
specifications and under simulated conditions.
- Following department and company safety guidelines, identifying
and reporting safety hazards or unsafe behavior.
- Collaborating with co-workers to meet business objectives and
enhance team capability.
- May rework or reprocess assemblies and subassemblies.
- Equipment and line setup.
- Able to train others on basic, intermediate and advanced
operations for all roles and stations of designated production
line. What you bring to the job?
- Positive, can-do attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attendance record required
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and
- No experience required.
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Great attitude and ability to work in a team
- Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
- Able to perform routine and repetitive production tasksStop
your job search and apply today! See why our clients rely on us and
see why our associates love working with us. Do you need more
information? Text or send your resume love referrals so please
share our job with friends and family to potentially earn more in
Keywords: Manpower, Houston , Medical Assembly, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...