ICU Registered Nurse FT Days /Nights
Company: Kindred Hospital Houston Northwest
Posted on: September 18, 2023
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of
course! Our Registered Nurses answer this special calling because
they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In
return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments
created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and
satisfaction. This is who we are. Who are you? To succeed in our
high-energy, high reward environment, our nurses provide
compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient
experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life. As the most
acute level of care in Kindred's continuum, our transitional care
hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a
traditional hospital or intensive care unit , but for an extended
recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the
recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex
patients. As an ICU Registered Nurse / ICU RN you will:
- Deliver quality patient care by contributing to the nursing
care plan from admission to discharge.
- Prepare assessment of patient's progress and keep family
- Monitor pain management procedures.
- Participate in the discharge planning process.
- Ensure current and accurate patient documentation.
- Supervise ancillary staff members. Qualifications
As an ICU Registered Nurse / ICU RN you will have:
- Knowledge of medication - administration procedures.
- At least six months Medical/Surgical experience in an
acute-care setting is preferred. Critical Care experience
- BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing, an Associates degree, or a Nursing
diploma from an accredited Institution as a Registered Nurse / RN.
Keywords: Kindred Hospital Houston Northwest, Houston , ICU Registered Nurse FT Days /Nights, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!