Floating Registered Nurse - Float
Company: Everside Health
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Floating Registered NurseABOUT THE JOB
The RN works with a concierge physician to provide healthcare
services for corporate clients to ensure excellent care and
experience for our patients. Everside Health nurses are responsible
for front and back-office duties, including assessing patients,
informing the physician of changes and assuring Everside Health
physicians have the resources and tools necessary to be successful.
Because this is a highly visible position, the nurse must be a
resource for the patient and accept responsibility for meeting
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support physician in clinical and administrative functions
* Interview and assess patients to obtain medical information and
report findings to physician
* Extensive use of an Electronic Medical Record.
* Perform venipuncture and basic laboratory tests and work with
contracted labs for additional tests
* Assist with medical procedures
* Administer injections and vaccinations.
* May be responsible for coordinating off-site wellness events
* Utilize diagnostic and therapeutic medical equipment (e.g. O2
therapy, EKG, etc.)
* Responsible for infection control procedures throughout the
* Manage supplies and inventory
* Maintains patient flow in accordance with scheduling and incoming
/ outgoing calls
* Help coordinate specialist visits, referrals, and other care
outside of the clinic
* Responds to calls from patients, pharmacies, and other medical
offices as delegated by physician
* Fulfill medical record requests and abstraction
* Make the medical visit a positive and supportive experience for
Current BLS Certification and nursing license to practice in the
state for which you are applying. Minimum of one year---experience
in primary care---and at least two years working in an
administrative capacity. Must have exceptional phlebotomy
* Ability to create a patient-first attitude and willingness to go
the extra mile for patients
* Excited to work in an innovative primary care delivery model
* Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for creating and driving
best practices in care
Pay Range: $62,400 - $83,200 annually
The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and
the candidate's years of experience and/or skill level.
Everside Benefits Summary
We believe in empowering teammates to do their best work and build
better healthcare. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
Eligibility is based on 24/hr week.
* Health and Well-Being: Free Everside membership for in person and
virtual care, employer paid life and disability insurance, and
choice in medical/dental plans, vision, employer funded HSA, FSA,
and voluntary illness, accident and hospitalization plans. Benefits
are effective on the first of the month following date of hire.
* Financial Support: Competitive compensation, 401k match, access
to financial coaching through our Employee Assistance Program
* Lifestyle: Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and more,
Learn more at https://www.eversidehealth.com/careers/
Keywords: Everside Health, Houston , Floating Registered Nurse - Float, Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!