RN Staff Development Nurse (32709) - Med Surg
Company: Regency Integrated Health Services
Posted on: November 19, 2023
RN Staff Development Nurse (32709)Job Details
Job Location: The Woodlands Nursing and Rehabilitation Center -
Salary Range: Undisclosed
The Staff Development Nurse will coordinate schedules, hiring,
training, and engagement, in order to assure that the Nursing
department has support and knowledge to provide the highest level
of care to our residents.
Functions of the Staff Development Nurse:
Education and Training:
* Development of a comprehensive competency - based training
curriculum that meets all pertinent regulatory requirements.
* Coordinate and provide clinical education, preceptor programs,
initial orientation and annual retraining for all nursing
* Make rounds with Nursing staff to observe, support, and identify
areas where additional training may be required.
* Training may be one on one or in large groups.
* Actively participate in mock and state survey.
* Engage and routinely monitor staff to ensure they are confident
to answer surveyor's questions or assigned tasks.
* Participate in interviews for clinical positions.
* Coordinate with HR to review open needs and processing new
* Participate in employee retention and recognition committee.
* Perform other work-related duties as assigned by Regional Nurse
Active RN License in the state of Texas required
Experience in Education or Training required
Skilled Nursing experience preferred
Strong Communication Skills
Ability to encourage staff and provide an environment that
employees enjoy learning and training
Keywords: Regency Integrated Health Services, Houston , RN Staff Development Nurse (32709) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!