Security Officer - EMT Certification (7036)
Company: U.S. Security Associates, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Must have EMT certification and valid driver license
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider, has Security Officer with EMT Certification openings in your area!Currently, we're expanding our team, in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!Does this sound like you?
- Watch for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
- Patrols assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!What we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS®
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locationsRequirements to address prior to applying:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid state security officer license, if applicable.
- Must have a valid state EMT license.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions or walk and climb stairs.
- Ability to see and hear accurately in both day and nighttime conditions.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid.
- Knowledge of portable fire extinguishers and their locations.
- Knowledge of the geography of the site to which assigned.
- Skill in operating portable radio devices.If you're ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates Company as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.
Keywords: U.S. Security Associates, Inc., Houston , Security Officer - EMT Certification (7036), Healthcare , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!