Registered Nurse (RN) Post Surgical Unit
Company: Bayshore Medical Center
Posted on: July 16, 2019
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Bayshore Medical Center – Pasadena, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Post Surgical Unit-Nights
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its
independence, Bayshore Medical Center offers comfort, convenience,
excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health
care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security
through constant, compassionate communication during their medical
emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 314-bed
facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
Bayshore Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse
(RN) - Post Surgical Unit.
- The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient
and participates in patient / family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient
care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing
practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve
patient safety and quality of care. Maintains cultural and
diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors,
co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the
long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Bayshore Medical
- Current Texas RN license, required
- Current BCLS issued by the American Heart Association,
- ACLS issued by American Heart Association, preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Medical Surgical
- Experience on a Post Surgical Unit an asset.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies
for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500
list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Bayshore Medical Center, Houston , Registered Nurse (RN) Post Surgical Unit, Healthcare , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!