RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Registered Nurse (RN) - Op
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe Conroe, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room (OR)
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe, where high-quality care meets the
comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have been
meeting the healthcare needs of the Montgomery County region for
more than 75 years.
As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us
when a higher level of care is necessary. We have 342 beds, 1,200
employees, more than 400 physicians on staff, and the resources of
the largest healthcare provider in the nation - HCA.
Conroe Regional Medical Center has achieved recognition as a
Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center,
and designation as a Level II Trauma facility. CRMC also has a
Level III Neonatal ICU for the most vulnerable patients.
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is currently looking for a Registered
Nurse (RN) - Operating Room (OR).
- The RN Service Coordinators assigned to the Operating Room
cares for infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating
care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for Operating
Room Area and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and
- Demonstrates clinical expertise in area of specialty.
Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve
the quality of patient care.
- Circulates or scrubs for a variety of surgical specialty cases.
Supervises and evaluates work performance in terms of patient care,
staff relations and efficiency of service.
- Addresses educational and competency issues of staff within
- Able to take Charge in the absence of the Charge Nurse.
Administers medications as ordered by the physician.
- Responsible for surgical suite preparation for a variety of
- Responsible and accountable for all ordering for their
specialty along with monitoring of out dates, specialty equipment
- Collaborates with physicians, nurses, and other clinical
disciplines in making decisions regarding each patient's care
needs. Participates in research for capital purchases and cost
containment through active involvement with staff and
- Works with professional and nonprofessional employees of the
hospital, and with physicians, patients and their families.
- Assumes responsibility for orientation of new personnel and
nursing students, as delegated by the Charge Nurse. Qualifications
- Two years scrubbing and circulating experienced required in an
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse
- Current BLS certification.
- CNOR/ACLS preferred.
- Demonstrated current clinical competence as outlined in the
appropriate orientation checklist.
- Medication Test score of 8O% or better.
- Maintains current clinical competence.
- Annual Skills Checklist (Skills Competency)
- Demonstrated knowledge of surgical aseptic technique.
- Maintains knowledge of all patient care equipment
- Knowledge of AORN Standards and Recommended Practices.
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, contact
Keywords: HCA., Houston , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Registered Nurse (RN) - Op, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!