Company: 822 & Associates, LLC
Posted on: April 10, 2021
!We are searching for a committed, proactive Bar
Manager/bartender who would enjoy working in an exciting,
fast-paced environment. This is a new bar and we are looking for
someone with the skill set to help it grow. The Bar Manager will
promote the business, hire and train waitstaff, and ensure that
patrons are receiving excellent drinks, food, and service. You will
also manage inventory and resources, plan promotional events,
ensure that quality and safety controls are followed, maintain
current licenses and update vendor contracts, create schedules, and
set business objectives to increase profits and maximize customer
satisfaction. Paying attention to details and keeping the club
pristine is a must. You should also be able to work with diverse
personalities and diffuse tense situations. You should be a skilled
communicator with excellent problem solving, observation, and
interpersonal skills.Bar Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the business aspects of the bar, such as keeping a
current liquor license, negotiating supplier contracts, taking
inventory and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting
- Hiring and training staff to provide excellent service to
- Having social media marketing skills is a plus
- Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to
ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours.
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
- Ensuring licenses are updated and in line with current
- Working with diverse personalities both on the staff and
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
- Diffusing tense situations between patrons or staff members to
prevent possible safety or legal issues, ejecting unruly persons,
- Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons.Bar Manager
- Bartending Experience...craft cocktail expertise a plus
- Strong understanding of business management and accounting
- Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resourcesJob
Type: Full-timePay: $25,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
Keywords: 822 & Associates, LLC, Houston , Managing Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!