Receptionist / Front Desk / Customer Service Representative
Company: Houston Gymnastics Academy
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job DescriptionServes customers by greeting and directing them
appropriately; provides product and service information; responds
to requests; resolves problems; collects revenue. Maintains the
multi-line phone system and customer files by entering and updating
customer and account information.Duties
- Welcomes customers by greeting them, in person, on the
telephone, or by email; answering or referring inquiries.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service
questions; suggesting information about other products and
- Opens customer accounts by inputting account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the
customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem;
selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem;
expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure
- Collects revenue by entering services and charges; computing
bill; obtaining payment.
- Resolves billing problems by identifying the problem;
explaining procedures; forwarding required adjustments.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed.Skills/QualificationsPhone Skills, People Skills, Data Entry
Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism,
Customer Focus, Organization, Handles Pressure, Problem Solving,
Product and Service Knowledge, General Math SkillsSalaryBased on
experienceJob Type: Full-time
Keywords: Houston Gymnastics Academy, Houston , Receptionist / Front Desk / Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!