Customer Service Representative
Company: Beemac Logistics
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Customer Experience Manager role will be an integral part of
the Beemac Logistics team. This role will work to map out current
client opportunities, ensure that service expectations are being
exceeded, identify opportunities for further account penetration
and growth and assist with cost savings and pricing. The role will
be expected to lead the customer maintenance and organic growth of
existing strategic clients for the organization.
- Working with operations to ensure customers shipments are being
picked up and delivered within agreed timeframes.
- Mapping current and future business development and growth
opportunities as well as prospect contacts in the CRM.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly goals and
enforcing set company KPI's on a daily and weekly basis.
- Work with the operations team to formulate and deliver customer
- Conducting client-facing presentations and reports to support
the customer engagement process.
- Act as a liaison between customer and leadership when
necessary, by cultivating new areas of opportunity overcoming
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in managing transportation needs
- Previous management experience within the transportation
- Fundamental understanding of carrier procurement practices and
operational load movement processes.
- Ability to simultaneously interface with all levels of internal
and external teams while communicating effectively with the
- Ability to draw essential information out of customers to grow
and develop business.
- Extremely articulate in both written and oral formats.
- Employee is expected to perform other duties as necessary and
assigned. The duties and responsibilities of this position may be
modified at any time to meet changing business needs.
Required technical skills include:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project).
- McLeod System Software (Preferred).
- Highly attentive to detail and organized.
- Proven ability to provide solutions to complex problems and
communicate effectively to Leadership.
The Many Benefits of Beemac:
- Competitive Salary plus performance bonuses!
- Health/Dental/Vision//LTD/Life & AD&D.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Vacation Holidays.
- 401(k), Safe Harbor program plus company matching.
- Focused career development.
- Other Perks:
- We celebrate the achievement and successes of our
- We support our local communities and encourage our employees to
volunteer for a myriad of charity events and activities.Why you
should join us:
- We are growing at a fast pace with consistent year over year
revenue increases of more than 100%.
- We offer a dynamic company culture that values our employees as
our greatest assets. We celebrate the fact that our employees are
at the center of making our company flourish.
- We are a Team! One SWARM---one GOAL!2020 and 2019
- Ranked No. 927 on the Inc. 5000 List for 2020.
- Ranked No. 169 in Commercial Carrier Journal's "Top 250"
rankings for 2020.
- Ranked 2nd in the 2020 Pittsburgh Business Times "Fast 50"
- Named a winner of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's "Top Workplaces
- Ranked 3rd in the extra-large company category in the 2019
Pittsburgh Business Times "Best Places to Work"
Keywords: Beemac Logistics, Houston , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!