Customer Service Representative - Tier 1
Company: Snelling Staffing, L.L.C.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Salary: $13 - 14 per hour
Reference: Tier 1
Our client is a Houston-based supplier of safety and industrial
products that seeks 3 Customer Service Clerks for a temporary to
hire opportunity. Hours are M-F 8am to 5pm, pay i s $13 to $14 per
hourJob Description:The Customer Service Clerk position supports
the strategic business objective by ensuring the customer receives
best in class service. The Customer Service Clerk collaborates with
the Senior Customer Service Representative to ensure a seamless
product workflow and customer experience.Responsibilities:
- Receives phone calls from customers in regards to the online
- Resets passwords for customers as well as helps navigate
through the points program sites.
- Works with customers when items are on backorder from orders
placed on points programs.
- Checks on order status for customers.
- Ensures each order is following the natural course.
- Place online orders for customers when customers call in.
- Provides customers with online point's balances.
- Assists the Lead Customer Service Representative along with the
Customer Service Support Representative where needed.Required
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, with the
ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
and/or projects at one time.
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and
schedule daily activities for the most efficient use of time
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced
environment and participate as an independent contributor with
little supervision or as an active team member depending on the
situation and needs
- Can manage through multiple computer applications with speed
- Ability to multi-task while under pressure
- Maintain a high level of professionalism to a wide range to
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year(s) of experience working directly with
customers as well as heavy data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual English/Spanish requiredAbout Snelling:Founded in
1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and
recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network
is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States.
Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at
Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing
challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and
efficiently.Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional
opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity
or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting
experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.Awards and
Recognition:Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive OfficerBest
of Staffing-- Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2)2018 Best of
Staffing-- Client SatisfactionAward 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in
the United States - Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North
Texas Women-Owned Businesses - Dallas Business Journal 2017Best
Professional Search Firms - Forbes 2017Best of Staffing-- Client
Satisfaction Award 2016Best of Staffing-- Talent Satisfaction Award
2016 Best of Staffing--1
Keywords: Snelling Staffing, L.L.C., Houston , Customer Service Representative - Tier 1, Hospitality & Tourism , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!