Company: Wolfgang Puck
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state and
corporate standards, guidelines and
- We are hiring immediately for a -PASTRY COOK (FULL-TIME)
- Location: Texas Medical Center - 6550 Bertner Ave 6th Floor.
Houston, TX 77030. -Note: online applications accepted -only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Schedule may vary, more details upon
- Requirement: 3 -years of culinary experience. -*Internal
Employee Referral Bonus Available - -We Make Applying Easy! -Want
to apply to this job via text messaging? Text -JOB -to -75000 -and
search -requisition ID number -937280.The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
-http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg -Wolfgang Puck Catering is
committed to recruiting individuals who express an interest in and
passion for hospitality-driven experiences; who come from diverse
backgrounds, are open-minded and curious about our clients and
guests; and, most of all, who possess a welcoming smile and spirit.
-Our ultimate goal is to develop mentoring and career building
opportunities through a talent pipeline that allows us to promote
from within. - -"The most important thing in life, whatever you do,
has to be passion." -Wolfgang Puck -Success on our team starts with
- We have Wolfgang's PASSION for our business, our product, and
our people / guests / clients.
- A FLEXIBLE MINDSET is key; we are strategic business partners
who wear multiple hats. -
- Our services require a CONCIERGE mentality, a bias to action
with humble hospitality.
- We are out-of-the-box PROBLEM SOLVERS, who look around corners
so our clients and guests don't have to. -
- We curate company and partner resources to bring our client's
vision to life. -We seek to cultivate the next generation of
talent, purveyors and partnerships.
- We bring an entrepreneurial approach to deliver results for our
clients (you might call this scrappy). - -
- Collaboration and openness to innovative business tools, new
ways of thinking and ability to partner across departments are
essential to create optimal business solutions. -"I can have the
best food, but if we don't have good people, it won't get you very
far." -Job SummarySummary: - - Prepares food in accordance with
applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and
regulations with established policies and procedures. Ensures
quality food service is provided at all times. -Essential Duties
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized
recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct
portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at
the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all
prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high
standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in
accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food
and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to
the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. -About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. -Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). -Wolfgang Puck Catering -
Keywords: Wolfgang Puck, Houston , Pastry Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!