Customer Service Analyst
Company: Senior PsychCare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CUSTOMER SERVICE ANALYST- Houston, TX
The Customer Service Analyst analyzes the customer service
department's operation and provides recommendations on ways to
improve productivity and customer satisfaction. Using various data
sources such as customer satisfaction reports, surveys and
complaint logs, Customer Service Analyst will develop strategies
and techniques to enhance the service department's effectiveness.
They may also work directly with customers helping to troubleshoot
issues and resolve customer dissatisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with the Business Intelligence team to
create tools to collect and analyze customer service data
- Use data mining tools to collect data for further research and
- Manipulate data using data analysis tools to help discover
trends and forecast possible customer quality or service issues
- Generate and deliver easy to understand reports or
presentations from data gathered
- Offer suggestions and direction from data analysis to help
guide organization decision-makers
- Collaborate with different teams and departments to provide
expertise and insight
- Work directly with management to training new department team
members, update continuing education documentation as well as
- Present actionable information and insights to team members and
- Gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and
address them proactively
- Customer Service Analysts are Responsible for using data mining
tools to collect data for further research and analysis
- Gathering data and doing research to ensure customer issue
- Use customer service data, observations and market trends and
reports to get a clear picture of the department's operations and
provide management with ways to improve it.
- Must also be able to translate their findings into
easy-to-understand reports or presentations for management and
provide process improvement strategies.
- Work closely with subject matter experts, marketing teams or
management to develop and implement plans.
- Responsible for training employees in new processes and
strategies to help with process improvement initiatives.
- Training field staff representatives on ways to improve
- Will work with multiple departments to be successful in
- Will learn and be proficient in all Electronic Medical Record
systems that the organization is partnered with.
- Capable of communicating in multiple methods like video, chat,
phone to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Will keep all customer facing reports and metrics up to date.
- Data entry, document uploading/downloading, file management
will be daily activities.
- Remain knowledgeable in the operations and computer systems to
provide comprehensive support.
- Will communicate with insurance companies on processing patient
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTSCustomer Service Analysts should possess
fantastic interpersonal skills and be excellent communicators.
Staying calm under pressure and having wonderful customer service
skills are also important. They must also work well with minimal
supervision and be highly organized.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of three years' experience as an analyst and/or
programming required, with project management or leadership
responsibilities highly desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Experience in mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- Data analysis experience
- Knowledge of research practices
- Experience working in customer service or sales
- Experience in Healthcare information Systems environment
- Knowledge of personal computers and PC application and
development software desired
- Working knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools,
such as Microsoft PowerBI and Tableau (preferred)
- Functional experience with database and spreadsheet software,
such as MySQL and Excel (Preferred)
- Experience performing various forms of online research
- Currently knowledge of or ability to quickly learn data mining
tools and techniques
- Significant attention to detail and an ability to quickly spot
and fix problems
- Detail-oriented and a strict attention and appreciation for
deadlines as well as the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of organization and detail-orientation
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Keywords: Senior PsychCare, Houston , Customer Service Analyst, Hospitality & Tourism , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!