Hull N' Oak Bartender
Company: The Laura Hotel
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis.
This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine,
spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and
produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all
fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables
daily to insure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and
documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks
using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining
to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a
check for each guest, including those served by other beverage
servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies
validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are
properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
- Locks and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items,
deposits cash drops and secures bank.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Laura Hotel will be opening in October 2021 in downtown
Houston! We are building our team with passionate, hospitality
focused individuals who are looking to create a memorable
experience for our guests. If this sounds like you, submit your
application today and be contacted by a member of our team to
discuss your interest!
Keywords: The Laura Hotel, Houston , Hull N' Oak Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!