Customer Service Representative
Company: Fidelity & All Cable One
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Under general supervision and direction, the Customer Service
Representative is responsible for taking care of the service needs
of Sparklight's customers in a professional, courteous, and
efficient manner by performing the following duties.
- Handles high in-bound call volume covering a full range of
customer service inquiries. (Upgrades/downgrades of service, video
troubleshooting, modem registration and billing).
- Responds to inbound customer calls and assists customers
face-to-face in the front office as needed.
- Provides customers with a clear understanding of charges,
prorates, billing cycles, payment methods and customer
- Correct errors or discrepancies on customer billings as
necessary. Process customer transactions and respond to inquiries
in a responsive, timely and accurate manner.
- Enter account information into billing system with a high
degree of accuracy to execute transaction.
- Participates in ongoing training to increase skill level and
- Maintains and sustain all Sparklight Communications' CSR
performance expectations as related to Quality Assurance, CSR
scorecard metrics (such as Availability, Talk Time, etc.),
attendance and one-call resolution goals.
- Maintains working knowledge of all Sparklight products,
services and their features.
- Works with customers to achieve customer satisfaction by
meeting their needs with Sparklight products and services.
- Applies all sales and service skills/techniques acquired from
the Standard Operation Procedure during all interactions with
- Note: All the essential functions of this position are not
included in this posting. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training in a customer
service environment; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills while
assisting and interacting with Sparklight's customers and
- Strong data entry and computer skills.
- Requires the ability to operate office equipment (copiers,
phones, computers, etc.).
- Requires efficient and accurate handling of money.
- The position requires the ability to learn and stay informed of
products and services offered by Sparklight.
- This position will require travel between offices.
Keywords: Fidelity & All Cable One, Houston , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Angleton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...