Cook Prep in The Woodlands, TX at Sequoia Woodlands Player
Company: The Woodlands, TX, United States
Posted on: September 20, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong.Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.Invited. Where You Belong.
The Prep Cook is responsible for set-up, food preparation,
organization, sanitation, and production of food and beverage
items, as well as closing and storage for the individual
- Responsible for set-up and execution of daily prep and
organization of individual daily workstations.
- Preparation and storage of all food items necessary for the
operation of the station in adherence with the company quality
- Communicate with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef when special
products are needed or if problems with food quality or
- Maintaining proper cooking techniques for station items as
designated by Chef(s).
- Receive and store all goods purchased by the kitchen as
- Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of individual work
areas and kitchen, including equipment, counters, tools, waste
- Notify the supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time
they occur. Rectify and practice service recovery.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed. About
- 1-2 years of kitchen experience preferred.
- High school diploma preferred. Have more questions? Check out
ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about ClubLife, the
Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part
of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter FacebookInvited is
an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in
E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general
requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of
duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed
here may be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: The Woodlands, TX, United States, Houston , Cook Prep in The Woodlands, TX at Sequoia Woodlands Player, Hospitality & Tourism , Montgomery, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!