Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
PDS Tech is seeking a Recruiting Sourcer in Houston, TX-Remote,
but must reside in Houston, TX or surrounding areaAbout this
- As a Sourcing Recruiter you will be part of a competitive
staffing team that specializes in the development and deployment of
creative sourcing tactics to locate and engage highly sought-after
passive candidates with an industrial/manufacturing backgrounds.
You will collaborate with a team of Recruiters within our
Government Solutions Business Unit to understand staffing needs and
develop sourcing strategies.
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and
provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring
- Collect candidate details during interviewing and screening for
availability, interest level, salary expectations, location
- Maintain a spreadsheet of candidate outreach, and add
candidates into our ATS
- Help our customers prepare for the next mission by building and
maintaining a comprehensive talent pipeline.
- Be a tenacious networker to develop new talent channels.
- Bring the creativity to develop out of the box solutions that
will capture the attention of prospective candidates. Required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal
skills and ability to message with prospects
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills
- MS Office Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with sourcing techniques such as recruiting on
social media/networking platforms, crafting Boolean search strings,
etc. Preferred Qualifications:
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience sourcing in a
high-volume environment for passive candidates with an industrial /
- Experience in Workday highly preferred
- Familiarity with HR databases, Candidate Relationship
Management tools, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Indeed, LinkedIn and other candidate
- Ability to familiarize yourself with a variety of different job
descriptions, and gain more than a surface level understanding of
- Ability to reach out to and message with up to 100 people per
- Organized, efficient, and able to meet goals and deadlinesPDS
Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier
specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a
full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Houston , Recruiting Sourcer, Human Resources , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!