Senior Human Resources Business Partner Apply to This Job
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Company: Healthcare/Hospitals/Clinics, Houston, TX Remarks: As a
company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the
health care system overall.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- First line contact for clients regarding all human resource
activities. Effectively coordinate overall HR support to ensure
that client 's needs are met in timely, high-quality fashion for
staffing, employee relations, compensation, salary planning,
training/ development, recognition/reward, relocation and other HR
- Responsible for leading and coordinating all Human Resource
support for the identified client group. Client groups could range
from 300 '" 500 employees, respectively.
- Supports the implementation of HR strategy and tactics to the
overall business priorities of the organization and effectively
manages the execution of these initiatives to result in improved
- Serves as a strategic advisor to senior Leader(s) and partners
with their respective management team to translate the needs of the
business into actionable, value add HR programs and
- Serves as champion, leads or supports business initiatives
focused on enhancing organization effectiveness, performance and
talent, including but not limited to: Organization Design and
Effectiveness, Organization and Capabilities Review (potential
ratings, succession plans, development plans, and calibration
sessions), Performance Management and Rewards, Training/Development
(nominations, coaching), Employee Engagement, Diversity and
- Works closely with the Functional Leader/Market President and
their respective leadership team on all organizational change
initiatives (reorganizations, talent upgrades, promotions,
reductions in force, performance improvement plans, separations and
- Ensures that organizational change efforts are managed
effectively and in a legally defensible manner.
- Provides services directly to the client group Leadership team
and act as liaison between clients and the HR Center of Expertise
(COE) teams. Active member of leadership team for client
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager 's discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to influence; strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated analytical capability and understanding.
- Ability to work cross-culturally; understanding how to work
effectively in different geographies and business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a team player.
- Strong time management and priorities management skills.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws.
- This position requires 30% to 50% of local and nationwide
travel to assigned markets and clinics. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
Public Administration, Hospitality or a closely related field
required OR additional experience above the minimum may be
considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year
- Master 's degree in Human Resources Management (MHRM), Business
Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Human Resources or a
closely related discipline preferred
- A minimum of 8 years ' progressive human resources generalist
experience or a combination of human resource and business
- Significant experience in various HR disciplines, including
TM/OD, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and/or
Change Management strongly desired The Sr. Human Resources Business
Partner (HRBP) leads and manages all aspects of the HR function
within his/her assigned market/client group, while balancing,
supporting and addressing Corporate, Market and Local needs,
challenges and opportunities. This position serves as the focal
point of contact for the Market Presidents and the respective team
in defining and executing all HR and organizational priorities.
More Jobs Like This Job No. 649239
VP Head of HR & People Partners
Job No. 648979
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Job No. 648893
VP of People
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Houston , Senior Human Resources Business Partner Apply to This Job, Human Resources , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!