Company: Greatland Coach, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Candidates must have a good work ethic, positive attitude,
strong attention to detail, work independently in a fast-paced
environment, and take pride in their work. You are responsible for
payroll, risk management, and human resource operations.
- Ensures payroll reporting and payments are compliant with company
policy, generally accepted accounting principles, federal, state,
and IRS regulations.
- Compile and maintain time and attendance data.
- Manages all payroll functions, including Payroll taxes, W-2's,
W-4's, and 1099's.
- Manages all employee payroll records, including deductions,
- Prepare and processes biweekly and semimonthly payroll via
QuickBooks and direct deposit in a timely manner.
- Maintain, organized, and secure payroll records.
- Distribute paychecks, and resolve pay discrepancies.
- Obtain valid W-9 from vendors to ensure tax reporting and
maintain vendor files/records.
- Handling company Account Payable including sort, code, match
invoices, input, reconciliations, processing invoices, printing AP
checks, and electronic filing check vouchers with supporting
- Reviews account payable transactions for accurate documentation
and billing forward invoices for approvals and processes payments
- Research and resolve invoice and payment discrepancies and
- Correspond with vendors, responds to vendor inquiries, and
follows up on vendor telephone calls.
- Ensures compliance with applicable AP and Expense policies,
applicable internal and external policies, procedures, and
- Track and prepare monthly accounts reconciliations, bank
reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, and month-end
- Create and maintain forms and spreadsheets in Excel for various
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports and
process expense reports using Excel.
- Recruit, interview, and select employees to fill vacant
- Conduct employee orientation, onboarding, evaluation, discipline,
termination, and exit interview process.
- Maintain employment record (hire, discipline, review,
terminations, promotions, etc...)
- Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Maintain employee sick leave, vacations, and P.T.O. records and
- Point of contact for benefit carriers and employee inquires.
- Conducting, investigating and resolving complex employee
relations issues, including performance, conflict, and assess
- Handle employee misconduct and recommends disciplinary
- Assumes responsibility for effectively recording, maintaining HR
files, and strict confidentiality of client, company, and personnel
- Work with broker and insurance carriers regarding the claims,
handle unemployment claims, and administer the risk management
- Prepare memos, letters, emails, reports for the company, and
organize and schedule a meeting.
- Prepare and distribute site meeting minutes.
- Helps maintain company organization charts and the employee
- Assist with telephone back-up for customer service Rep's breaks
- Completes miscellaneous duties and other projects as
* - Associates Degree in related field or equivalent work
experience. Bachelor's degree in business preferred.
* At least two years of experience in Account Payable,
Reconciliation, and month-end closing.
* Strong mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
* Know how to type at speed 45+ words per minute. (Will be
* Minimum 3 years of payroll experience.
* Experience with Human Resource / Benefits Administration will be
* Knowledge of health and welfare benefits and HRIS experience is a
Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle
sensitive information with tact and discretion.
* Excellent problem-solving/judgment skills and strong analytical
* Ability to work under stress independent, effectively, and
efficiently with minimal supervision
* Ability to meet deadlines with strong multi-task in a fast-paced
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
communicate clearly, distinctly, and effectively both orally and in
* Effective interpersonal skills, ability to interface well with a
variety of Employees at all levels
* Self-Starter and extreme attention to the detail-oriented and
high level of accuracy
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Dependable with consistent attendance and punctuality
* Pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Keywords: Greatland Coach, Inc., Houston , Payroll/AP/HR Administrator, Human Resources , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!