HR Generalist (Talent Acq. & Benefits Admin)
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
HR Generalist in the NW Houston area! About the Company and
- Our client is one of the premier oil and gas producing
companies in the US.
- This well-established firm has over 500 field locations and is
located in more than 13 states.
- Why work here:
- The average tenure is over 10 years!
- This firm appreciates every employee and believes that every
employee plays a very important part in the company.
- Work for a manager who loves to train and mentor! Overview of
the HR Generalist (Talent Acq. & Benefits Admin) role:
- Areas of Benefits:
- Supports administration of the following Benefits Plans -
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Wellness, and Leave of Absence
benefits. Prepares Family Status Changes and Payroll Status Changes
to coordinate with payroll processing.
- Independently prepares communications and correspondence for
employees applying for Leave of Absence benefits including
Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Workers'
- Takes the lead to schedule and conduct orientation meetings for
on-boarding employees to assist them with enrollment forms and
- Submits new enrollee and qualified beneficiary data to the
COBRA vendor for preparation of required notifications.
- Prepares advanced reports for processing benefit invoicing,
EEO-I Compliance, Medicare Application forms, and Medical Support
- Participates in Open Enrollment planning Areas of Recruitment:
- Independently coordinates and executes activities for the
Internship Program at selected Universities within approved
- Responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open positions
with qualified candidates. T
- Distributes all new-hire packages and internal notices, tracks
receipt of new-hire paperwork, and prepares enrollment documents
for payroll entry. Preferred Qualifications for the HR Generalist
(Talent Acq. & Benefits Admin):
- Bachelor's Degree desired with combined total of 6+ years
Generalist experience or any equivalent combination of experience
and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and
abilities have been achieved.
- Demonstrates ability to complete a variety of highly complex
assignments involving specialized knowledge of Human Resources
- Must have knowledge of Benefit principles, regulations, and
procedures and be highly organized.
- Performs advanced work under minimal supervision and has
ability to multi-task, manage time, and accepts challenging
- May train or provide guidance to lower level HR staff
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office technology is
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Houston , HR Generalist (Talent Acq. & Benefits Admin), Human Resources , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!