Recruiter - North America - Remote - US or Canada
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Meet Unit4. We're a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the
game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We're on a
mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its
head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service
organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software
solutions. We've innovated and taken a new approach to delivering
ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive
software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions
empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can
spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people
feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We're experiencing high growth across North America and are scaling
our world-class Global Talent Acquisition team to further support
our ambitious goals. As a result, we are hiring a Recruiter on a
permanent basis, based remotely in the US.
As a Recruiter you will manage and drive the end-end recruitment
process across North America.
- You will business partner with our hiring managers in order to
develop a recruitment strategy to close vacancies with the best
talent in the most time efficient manner
- Demonstrate creative & relentless sourcing skills to track down
& engage the very best talent across North America.
- Develop strategic and creative sourcing strategies and programs
that excite talented people to become a colleague at Unit4. You'll
utilise LinkedIn Recruiter, internet searches, networking and
proactive referral generation techniques
- You will connect and speak with people to discuss their career
perspective, taking into account the various DNA of candidates,
knowing what drives someone to be "In business for people".
- Work inside our ATS - SmartRecruiters in order to manage the
recruiting process for all vacancies, ensuring processes are
followed, feedback is captured and correct data is inputted
throughout the lifecycle of a vacancy
- Work closely with our internal teams including; HR, Comp &
Bens, Marketing etc
- Be the voice of Unit4 and image of the brand that creates a
buzz and connects with our target audience.
We're looking for people with the attitude to learn and grow. We
are looking for great people who want to be part of great
- Experience working as a full-lifecycle Recruiter in either an
agency or in-house environment
- A natural hunter for talent. You'll be at your best when
connecting with A-Players and building talent pools
- Passion for engaging with people and sharing our energy & love
for working at Unit4
- You have a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in an
international fast-paced environment
- Curious by nature and demonstrate a sales & marketing
- An interest / experience in employer branding activities
- You are social media savy and know how to digitally connect and
- You are tech savy and know your way around systems, tools and
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written.
Join Unit4 and you'll be part of one of the most exciting journeys
in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That's why we offer our people an
uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus
on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes
- On-going learning & development opportunities and a chance to
participate in our annual festival of learning
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a
platform for high potential talent to accelerate their
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good
initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone
at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and
inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program
that builds on our "be genuine" value
Keywords: Unit4, Houston , Recruiter - North America - Remote - US or Canada, Human Resources , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!