Senior Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted on: January 16, 2022
PEOPLE MAKE SIDETRADE UNIQUE
Join one of the most compelling AI-powered Scale-up in the Fintech
Sidetrade (a public company listed on Euronext Growth : ALBFR.PA)
is an A.I Cloud-based Software vendor delivering the next
generation of the Order-to-Cash Platform. We have local presence in
such exciting cities as London, Houston, Paris, Birmingham, Dublin,
Amsterdam and Calgary and customers across 80+ countries.
People are the heart and soul of Sidetrade, all we have
accomplished has been built by amazing Sidetrader's teams across
We need more and more Talents everyday to build the future and
continue to shine and keep high our values: Innovate, Learn,
Collaborate, Trust, Drive, Speed.
As our new Senior Recruiter you will focus on supporting our Sales
Team growth but not only, you will report directly to Gregory Leyne
our Chief People Officer and you will join our Talent Acquisition
team spread across France, the UK and the US.
We are on the journey of improving standardisation across our
Talent Acquisition team to enhance our ability to recruit faster
and better and build our future.
- Partner with our Sales team and leadership to support his
growth by finding Regional Sales Managers, Account Managers,
Account Executives, Presales and more.
- Advise them on the best hiring strategy and talent pool.
- Ensure that all candidates will have a Best-in-Class experience
- Source candidates via various methods (events, databases or
social media) and create strategies for building pipeline.
- Always help us to improve by sharing your experience and best
- Support the Talent Acquisition team when they need you and of
course they will be there for you!
What are we looking for?
- Strong proven experience hiring Enterprise Sales people with
Agency and in-house mixed background.
- You use Screening Scorecard, Standardized interview and Role
Plays or are willing to learn and implement.
- Good knowledge of the local Market is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of Sales market and Sales skills.
- An enthusiastic person, strong interpersonal, communication and
consulting skills with the ability to develop trusted relationships
at all levels.
Houston is our favored location for you to be with the team,
however remote is an option.
At Sidetrade, we value difference and diversity, we want you as you
If you feel this is a great opportunity for you but you might not
check all the boxes, don't be shy we value potential and motivation
Sidetrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind: Sidetrade is committed
to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees
and to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment.
We have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications
from agencies that have been invited to work on this role through
the Workable recruitment portal. Candidate CV's not submitted
through our portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR
will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable.
Keywords: Sidetrade, Houston , Senior Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Specialist, Human Resources , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!