Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThere's a reason Insperity was ranked in the top
3% on WorkplaceDynamics' National Top Workplaces list and named one
of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.Want to work for us
and find out why? As a trusted advisor to America's best businesses
for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human
resource and business solutions designed to help improve business
performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their
worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and
services.Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a
world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9
paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and
tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we're committed to providing a
positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed
both personally and professionally. Recruiting Consultant
Responsible for creating a "WOW" experience when interacting with
external and internal customers by consistently anticipating and
exceeding expectations and delivering reliable services. This
position ensures that recruiting strategy and plans are developed,
monitored, completed and delivered to the Workforce Optimization
and Recruiting Services clients and to the client's satisfaction.
This position is also responsible for generating leads, selling
Recruiting Services solutions and providing value that positively
impacts our clients' business resulting in retention and growth.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- During Client Intake, collaborates with the client to define a
recruiting strategy that ensures individual wins and business
results for the client. Reengages client following completion of
engagement to ensure business objectives were met.
- Presents Recruiting Services and sells solutions through
consultation with clients, gains commitment and coordinates
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products
and services and asking for referrals.
- Aligns Insperity Recruiting Services with client needs through
an understanding of recruiting plans and small to medium size
business operations from an owner's perspective. Works with client
to develop recruiting systems, processes and plans that are
executable, realistic and results-oriented.
- Guides the client through an understanding of economic,
financial, labor market and industry data to identify market
- Leads recruiting team through a client/team meeting or planning
process following client intake.
- Oversees development and implementation of client's recruiting
plan. Coordinates service delivery for multiple locations.
- Facilitates recruiting account review meetings with team
members and clients. Based on outcome of meetings, coordinates
action plans, troubleshoots situations, educates clients, develops
partnerships with stakeholders and solicits referrals.
- Develops and maintains relationship with client owners, client
appointed contacts, onsite supervisors and internal staff.
- Assists and educates clients about other services and solutions
offered by Insperity and provides contact information.
- Participates in prospect meetings with sales and service team
- Collaborates with internal partners to identify key issues and
develop recruiting strategies and plans resulting in a systematic
approach to solving clients recruiting problems.
- Contributes information to product marketing and development
plans by monitoring competitive products and feedback from
- Meets minimum acceptable sales and activity levels.EDUCATION /
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience is required.
- Seven to ten years of related recruiting experience and/or
training is required.KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Knows and uses the fundamental concepts, practices and
procedures of recruiting analysis to the completion of moderately
- Proven customer service skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and have good organizational
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability
to express complex workforce planning concepts in business terms.
Ability to write recruiting requirements and provide project
documentation is required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
Ability to apply skills and techniques to solve dynamic problems.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of industry and
discipline specific information found in trade journals, online or
through self-learning activities.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to
maintain positive and effective work relations with those
encountered in the course of employment. Should be confident and
comfortable working with business owners, managers and
- Knowledge of applicant tracking applications and client
relationship management systems as well as the ability to type
50-70 wpm while speaking to clients on the phone. At Insperity, we
celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership.
Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Insperity, Houston , Recruiting Consultant, Human Resources , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!