Sr. Recruiter/Talent Associate
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Kforce is looking for experienced recruiting professionals who
are passionate about helping candidates and clients achieve lasting
success. Our firm works with top employers nationwide, including
70% of Fortune 100 companies. We cultivate a high-performance
environment driven by purpose and choice, while providing the tools
and support you need to thrive and advance. Our culture of
flexibility empowered through trust, technology and opportunity
allows you to own your time and career, while continuously
fostering your growth and rewarding your efforts. Our Recruiters
are the driving force behind Kforce's success. This key role
executes sourcing and recruiting strategies to search for, identify
and engage qualified candidates who meet our clients' requirements
and help place them in their new role. This position demands an
exceptional balance of drive and commitment, exemplary
interpersonal skills, and a win-win mindset. Training and
Development- Kforce is committed to helping you be successful!
- You will receive individual and classroom training designed for
sales and recruiting professionals.
- Unlimited on-line training tools from Kforce University.
- Trained on how to use our specialized tools and resources that
make our sales reps successful.
- Scheduled one on ones and group meetings with your leader.
- Continuous learning and development through lunch and learns,
meetings, speakers, and more.Role and Responsibilities:
- Prospect new candidates through networking, employee referrals,
job boards, social media presence ad searches, career fairs and
- Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to fully understand the
client's hiring objectives and requirements.
- Submit candidates, providing information needed to facilitate
- Guide candidates thorough the recruiting process, coordinating
interview and follow up activities.
- Facilitate the offer process, including salary negotiations,
and other terms of employment.
- Manage consultants while on assignment; facilitate redeployment
of consultants as assignments approach completion.What we are
looking for from you---
- Three plus years of recruiting and/or sales experience within
the staffing industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive environment
- Enjoys working with and being part of team
- Bachelor's degree is preferredCompensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commission
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K match
and 17 days PTO
- Annual performance incentive tip for top performers across the
- Employee stock purchase program and other employee
- We offer multiple career paths in recruiting, sales, operations
and leadership - last year, over 500 employees were promoted
Keywords: Kforce, Houston , Sr. Recruiter/Talent Associate, Human Resources , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!