Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Payroll Coordinator Why take a Payroll Coordinator opportunity
with this company?
- Our client is a leading employer in their Industry
- With a large and growing team, there is significant opportunity
for growth and advancement within the department.
- They have a known track record for promoting from within.
- Some current employees say:
- "Benefits program is top notch"
- "It was the best job, great bosses and upper management."
- "A great company that offered me great opportunities."
- The Payroll Coordinator will oversee the weekly processing of
payroll, evaluating complex payroll issues, ensuring proper
protocols are followed. What the Payroll Coordinator will do
- Subject matter expert on payroll regulations, errors and
policy. Assist payroll supervisor and manager with interpretation
and recommendation on legislative or policy changes.
- Audits various payments processed by the payroll team including
bonus payouts, correction of hours, off cycle batch processing,
ensuring appropriate overtime rules, deductions, benefits and
accruals are applied.
- Payroll Manager with initiate, maintain, and release
garnishment orders assigned, within compliance standards,
accurately and consistently.
- Payroll Manager will support Accounts Payable department hand
assist with full cycle AP What the company needs in a Payroll
- 3+ years of full cycle payroll experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is a PLUS
- Multi-state payroll processing is a PLUS
- Payroll Specialist must have experience in Federal/State/Local
- Bachelor's degree is a PLUS Perks of the Payroll Coordinator
- Very team oriented
- Significant room for growth
- Work/life balance
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Houston , Payroll Coordinator, Human Resources , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!