Bilingual (English and Spanish)HR Assistant- Onboarding
Company: Meraki Solutions
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Join Meraki in continuing to move the world's solar revolution
forward, driving energy independence to new heights!Meraki: Put
your heart and soul into what you do, leaving a piece of yourself
in your work.As a nationally recognized, culture-first company,
Meraki prides itself on creating life-altering opportunities for
our Sales Reps, providing an environment for our employees to be
empowered to embrace their own voice and ideas, and driving our
clients towards environmental independence with our quality
services.Meraki curates a distinct working environment that
enhances the client experience from the sale, to the installation,
and the follow-up once services have been completed.
We are currently seeking an Bilingual HR Assistant to join our Team
in Houston, TXScope of Work:
- Oversees new-employee onboarding by preparing new hire
paperwork for electronic personnel files, completing I-9 and
E-Verify for each new hire, etc.
- Ensures all systems are up to date with accurate
- Assists with benefit enrollments and employee changes.
- Assists with the processing of required documents through
insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee
requests and questions.
- Assists with processing of employee transfers, rehires,
- Schedules meetings, interviews, and functions/events as
- Creates and maintains employee files documents and digital
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested by HR
- Complete other duties as assigned
What you need to be successful:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to
prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Functions well in a high-paced, and at times stressful
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change quickly
- Must have advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office and Google
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field. I will
consider the experience in lieu of
- Team player that is proactive, not reactive.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices,
- At least 1-year of related experience is preferred.
Meraki is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color,
religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status,
age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or
any other status protected by Federal or State law or local
ordinance. Meraki will only employ those who are legally authorized
to work; we conduct e-verify. Any offer of employment is
conditioned on the successful completion of a background
investigation, drug screen, and MVR (if applicable). Applicants
have rights under Federal Employment Laws for more information
follow these links: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster,
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph
Protection Act (EPPA) Poster. P1
Keywords: Meraki Solutions, Houston , Bilingual (English and Spanish)HR Assistant- Onboarding, Human Resources , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!