HR Generalists Houston Texas
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
HR Generalist Opportunities in Houston TX These 90+ days
contract positions pay $38.46 hrHybrid work schedule: 3 days in
office/ 2 remoteWork with a large Document/Printing Company in the
Energy Corridor area / Close to Beltway 6 and I10
Job Duties will include:
- Support branch managers in conducting disciplinary
investigations and serves as the employee advocate in ensuring
consistent treatment in accordance with company policies,
practices, and procedures.
- Intake regional employee complaints, concerns, and allegations;
conducts investigations, prepares written summaries, and
collaborates with the Regional HR Director and management to
resolve issues including implementing disciplinary actions up to
and including termination.
- Prepare and deliver responses to requests related to employment
charges, unemployment insurance requests; including prepare and
instruct managers on the unemployment process, including providing
appropriate documentation and separation information.
- Maintain exit interview program and discusses exit interview
findings with HR leadership.
- Create and maintain investigation files. Responsible for
compiling data, reporting and analysis of investigation data and
- Accurately execute the day-to-day clerical and administrative
functions of the human resources department. What is required?
- 4- 5 years minimum experience in a related HR role
- Working knowledge of general HRM software
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience.
- Team oriented and flexible.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources or 5 years related
- HR Certification is a plus
Keywords: Kelly Services, Houston , HR Generalists Houston Texas, Human Resources , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!