Director of Compensation
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Director of CompensationThis role has been designated as 'Edge',
which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office .Job
Description:Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud
company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies
connect, protect, analyse, and act on their data and applications
wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights
into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today's complex
world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to
accelerate what's next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and
succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and
personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for
good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our
culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE. How
you'll make your mark: The Director of Compensation will lead our
Job Architecture & Base Pay Center of Expertise (COE). The leader
will be responsible for recommending strategy, setting policies,
and operational implementation of HPE's Job Architecture and Base
Pay structures.Working as Director of Compensation, you will
influence and collaborate with business leaders, HR business
partners, finance, legal, and other HR functional centers of
expertise to ensure design & solutions align with our objective to
attract, retain, and develop our HPE talent. Responsibilities:
- Develops and leads planning, design, implementation,
communication and delivery of compensation programs globally.
- Oversees the design and implementation of the compensation
and/or benefits programs and practices with broad workforce
- Actively partners with and influences clients at the SVP and VP
level on a regular basis.
- Drives strategies and initiatives at the
global/regional/business group level by exercising governance
oversight in one or more areas (e.g., key policy decisions,
requisition approval, resolution of high-impact disputes).
- May have significant financial responsibility (e.g., budget of
$1 million+ USD).
- Leads a team of Managers and Senior Individual Contributors for
a business function, and/or region by setting overall program
initiatives, allocating financial and human capital for programs
and projects, and ensuring timely and effective delivery of
compensation and/or benefits programs.
- Leads and directly manages a large compensation or benefits
function, and may be responsible for significant dotted-line
employee reporting relationships.
- Develops relationships with total rewards industry
professionals and/or organizations in order to maintain current
market trends knowledge for internal use. Education and Experience
- Based in Houston or Plano, TX
- First-level university degree required; advanced university
degree in business preferred.
- Extensive experience and a strong leader in compensation and
benefits, with significant strategic experience, including senior
management influence. Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of current market practices and trends in
compensation and benefits.
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing broad-based and
executive compensation programs, including annual incentives and
- Experience with planning and managing medium-scale benefits
(medical, dental, retirement etc.) programs.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Strong leadership and staff development skills.
- Ability to build partnerships across various functions.
- Strong communication skills - written, oral and
- Ability to manage complex administrative processes
- Ability to effectively manage a medium budget.
- Strong consulting skills. What We Can Offer You: Extensive
benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared
values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the
worlds most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide
equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly
evolving career growth.If you are looking for challenges in an
exciting, supportive, and international work environment, then we
definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by
clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at
www.hpe.com/careers. Join Us and Make Your Mark! Find out more
about us and follow us on:
- https://twitter.com/HPE_Careers HPE is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action
employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We
do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis
of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one
global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an
inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow
together.Job:Human ResourcesJob Level:Director Hewlett Packard
Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with
Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to
the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Keywords: Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Houston , Director of Compensation, Human Resources , Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!