Lead Software Engineer
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job Description - Lead Software Engineer (00DV2) Job Description
Lead Software Engineer - 00DV2 Description Stewart Information
Services Corporation (NYSE-STC) is a global real estate services
company, offering products and services through our direct
operations, network of Stewart
Trusted Providers--- and family of companies. From residential and
commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services to
specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we offer the
comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers
need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we believe in
building strong relationships - and these partnerships are the
cornerstone of every closing, every transaction and every deal.
Overview The Senior Software Developer is responsible for the
design, development, and implementation of new or modified software
products and development methodologies. This role will work closely
with all stakeholders across different states of the software
development lifecycle, creating high-level technical design and
high-quality code with consistent patterns and strategies for
reusability and team collaboration. The candidate would demonstrate
accountability with a pro-active learning and teaching with a
consultant mindset that can self-manage tasks, testing, and support
all activities within product development. With an entrepreneurial
spirit, the Senior Software Developer will influence a development
discipline, with a laser-focus of on-time delivery of usable,
useful, and desirable products and solutions to Stewart's end users
and customers. Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver products with a sense of accountability to
- Guide and lead hands-on development and technical application
- Create technical designs and develop secure code that meet
- Collaborate and perform peer code reviews and testing before
- Assist in application development tool management and
- Assist in selecting certain development technologies and
- Maintain, support, and upgrade existing products in the Stewart
Title application portfolio.
- Partner with systems analysts and/or quality assurance teams to
develop test procedures.
- Maintain a collaborative approach with business associates,
peers, business analysts, software engineers/architects, and other
groups involved in the deployment of a product.
- Own issues with a sense of urgency and consistently make
recommendations to improve product performance.
- Maintain and enforce best practices of full stack software
- Confer with teams to resolve conflicts and prioritize
- Other duties as assigned. Technical Skills
- OS - Microsoft Windows and Linux web servers, Docker Containers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Software
Engineering, or other related discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a software development role,
displaying progressive responsibilities in delivering products
across multiple organizational units.
- Minimum of 5 years' development experience in C# and .NET Core
languages as well as SQL Server.
- Minimum of 2 years developing products utilizing Azure services
(Pipeline, Artifacts, etc).
- Strong knowledge of service-oriented architecture.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how to apply in product
- Experience working within agile scrum software development
- Strong customer- and partner-focus in providing technology
services and support.
- Great verbal and written communication skills with ability to
communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to respond effectively in an environment with rapidly
changing and competing priorities.
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills displaying
attention to detail.
- Desire to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and
collaboration are encouraged, and accountability is expected.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a
manner consistent with the essential job functions. Returning Job
Already have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update your
current profile to access and update your current profile. Stewart
Stewart employees should access Careers through the Stewart Point
internal jobs database. Equal--Employment Opportunity Employer Job
: Solutions Development Primary Location :
Texas-Houston-Houston-1360 Post Oak Blvd
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Houston , Lead Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!