Nokia RF Performance Engineer (Telecom)
Company: Telecom Technology Services, Inc.
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Who are we?At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and
progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make
a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the
top tier players in the communications and media industry, enabling
next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open
and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services
brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to
better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive
growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on
the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion
in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at In one
sentenceLeads and encourages and builds teams to deliver an
outstanding, high quality product, service or product support
result within a defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
What will your job look like?The Field Engineer is responsible for
Wireless/Wireline Network construction, installation,
commissioning, integration and call testing in RF and
Nokia RF Performance Engineer (Telecom) - Houston, TX
- Must have 5+ years of Nokia Experience
- Must have Nokia 5G LTE &VoLTE Performance background
- Work is for Real Time network performance and requires someone
who is active and engaged at all times
- Will need to work with Switch and Field teams and guide them
for Network performance
- Strong experience in Troubleshooting performance issues,
Correlating possible hardware issues and alarms to performance
- Able to perform level 1 and Level 2 triage on immediate basis
and engage other groups
- Must have understanding of Nokia LTE features, HW and remedial
actions and proficient with Nokia OSS.
- RF optimization and system performance engineering for LTE
- Must have Nokia 5G LTE & VoLTE performance experience.
- Troubleshot network issues, parameter audits, feature audits,
- Must have experience in stabilizing newly integrated Macro and
- Must have experience with T-PIM, IMNOS, Nokia OSS-CM Plan
creation, modification and execution
- Must have a record of providing recommendations for new site
performance and providing arguments for the same
- Must have a background in working on one of these environments:
FL15/16 or FL17 Education and Skills required:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical/Electronics
Engineering, Telecommunications, Communications Engineering or
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and a demonstrated
ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skill and proven ability to prioritize
and schedule own time.
- Demonstrate a good working level of knowledge and expertise
with standard concepts, practices and procedures within wireless
- Experience in any two combinations of the Technologies: GSM/
UMTS / LTE /5G
Why you will love this job:
- We will work on large meaningful and elaborate programs!
- We will be able to collaborate with the best and brightest
minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single
- We will have the opportunity to work with the industry most
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from
all backgrounds and are committed to encouraging a diverse and
Keywords: Telecom Technology Services, Inc., Houston , Nokia RF Performance Engineer (Telecom), IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!