Company: Modec International Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
MODEC is a general contractor specializing in engineering,
procurement, construction and installation of floating production
systems including Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO)
vessels, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessels, Tension Leg
Platforms (TLPs), Production Semi-Submersibles, Mobile Offshore
Production Units (MOPUs) and other new technologies which will meet
the challenges of various types of gas production floaters. We have
an exciting opportunity for an RPA Developer position in our
Under the general direction of the IT Director of Digital
Transformation, the RPA Developer is responsible for combining
business acumen and analytical insight with programming skills to
develop, implement and maintain RPA Scripts and data structures to
meet specific business requirements..DUTIES AND
- Automation Anywhere RPA Developer will participate in the
identification of solutions and create the necessary
scrips/configurations as well as system tests, to ensure these
solutions are implemented with quality. Capabilities in advanced
design, configuration, testing, and deployment of solutions using
current best practice and software engineering methods are
- Automation Anywhere RPA Developer is expected to use their
analytical skills and computer knowledge to determine feasibility,
cost and time required, compatibility with current systems, and
computer capabilities to automate and improve business
- In addition, Automation Anywhere RPA Developer will be working
closely with management to assist in the development and
maintenance of RPA solutions and implementation standards
- Work with business users and IT team members to understand
business context and business challenges and come up with
Automation solutions, options, and alternatives.
- Create and maintain RPA and business workflow designs to
achieve business requirements
- Develop, Test and Implement RPA scripts using best practices.
For example, maintain clean coding practices, clear documentation,
logging, and execution metrics to track effectiveness of the RPA
scripts, ability to alert the designated person responsible in case
of issues or errors, etc.
- Working iteratively with business users to develop
- Work with- and managing external vendors and contractors to
develop automation solutions.
- Design and Test RPA scripts to enable Bots to execute these on
a separate server, on either a schedule or external trigger.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems or similar field of study.
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing business
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing and implementing
RPA automation solutions using Automation Anywhere.
- Experience in complete end-to-end lifecycle of RPA process
including Requirements Gathering to Bot Script Development,
Deployment and Operation support.
- Experienced in working iteratively with business users to
- Experience working with and managing external vendors and
- Good background and working knowledge of Web programming
VBA (Excel) is preferred.
- Automation Anywhere.
- VBA (Excel) is preferred.
MODEC International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Modec International Inc., Houston , RPA Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!