Senior BI Developer
Company: Tokio Marine HCC
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Description Position at Tokio Marine HCC Tokio Marine HCC is a
leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United
States, the United Kingdom, and Continental Europe, transacting
business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than
100 classes of specialty insurance. Tokio Marine HCC products and
capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of the
Company's almost 3,000 employees are industry-leading
- Determine logical and physical architecture requirements
necessary to integrate new or existing sources into an Enterprise
Business Intelligence (data warehouse) system.
- Logical and physical models for new database development and/or
changes to existing ones.
- Review, evaluate, design, test, implement, and maintain company
database(s) to support the organizations data needs for Business
Intelligence Architecture and Data Integration.
- Install and configure relevant software components to ensure
the success of Business Intelligence
- Architecture and Data Integration processes, accessibility, and
- Consult with clients and team members to obtain requirements
needed for constructing business intelligence architectures
- Create standards for installation, operational support, and
information security for Business Intelligence, and Data
Integration to adhere to corporate IT standards.
- Write code for database access, modifications, and construction
including stored procedures and extract/transfer/load (ETL)
packages to integrate new or existing data sources
- Integrate Change Data Capture software to monitor transaction
data from source systems.
- Deliver Business Intelligence Solutions using Microsoft
technology such as SharePoint, Excel, Analysis, Services, Reporting
Services, and others.Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or 5 or more years of related progressive
- Five or more years of experience with SQL Server 2008-2016
including: Advanced function, stored procedures, and trigger
development. SSIS, SSRS, SSAS package design and development.
- Four or more years of architecting and delivery experience in
data warehousing, data lakes, and data analytics.
- Two or more years of experience with AWS or Azure Cloud
Platforms specific to data warehousing technologies (e.g.,
Redshift, Snowflake preferred, etc.)The Tokio Marine HCC Group of
Companies offer a competitive salary and employee benefit package.
We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth
and are seeking an energetic and confident individual to join our
team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies are
equal-opportunity employers. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more
information about our companies.-- You have been redirected to a
Tokio Marine HCC job page
Keywords: Tokio Marine HCC, Houston , Senior BI Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!