Technical Consultant (.Net/C#)
Company: Perficient, Inc.
Posted on: May 5, 2021
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Technical
Consultant in our Houston office.
Technology Consultants are responsible for the development,
implementation and configuration of the technical infrastructure
including web applications, layered software, hardware platform and
operating systems. The Technology Consultant regularly consults
with clients on best practices, issue resolution and experience
guidance in order to improve the performance/reliability of
client's technical environment.
- Responsible for the development and implementing of part or all
of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an
agreed technical design
- Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical
design for enterprise solutions
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide
part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer
- Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical
Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with
Solutions Architect as appropriate
- Provides technical support and input on the application of
technology to a defined business segment
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to
- Involved in technical collaboration related to specific
integration activities that are part of an engagement
- Deliver development of solution architectures that will be
implemented in a multiple system environment
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding
- 3+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Computer
Science or equivalent degree; without a degree, 2 additional years
of relevant professional experience (5+ years in total)
- Sufficient depth and hands-on technical knowledge of the
following technologies - - C# - Angular or Angular JS - .Net
framework or .Net Core - Fundamental understanding of relational
databases and SQL.
- Aptitude and comprehension of business, technical, or
- Ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations
and interactions of products
- Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including:
questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport,
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange
meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements
- Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate
technical details into concise and easy to understand written form.
Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client
meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements
with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate.
From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan,
and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to
advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this
- Ability to work with a team to develop and deliver technical
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Perficient, Inc., Houston , Technical Consultant (.Net/C#), IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!