100% REMOTE .NET Developer
Posted on: November 23, 2021
---THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE---
If you are a .NET Developer looking to join a highly reputable ERP
software provider, please read on!
For over 30 years, we have built our legacy of trust the way it
should be done - by following through. We do what we say we're
going to do, often exceeding our customers' expectations. We've
become their trusted partner in their long-term success by building
a robust ERP software system, backing it up with comprehensive
training and delivering exceptional customer service. Our
implementation success rate is one of the highest in the industry.
The efficiency delivered through our ERP software provides
real-time inventory accuracy, improved on-time delivery, lower
administrative costs, increased sales and improved customer
service. Real-time data with high-level accuracy empowers business
leaders to be proactive in their decision making.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation!
- Work from home
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Profit sharing
- 401k matching
- 9/80 work schedules (if desired)
- and more!
What You Will Be Doing
- Be a contributing member of a cross functional,
self-sufficient, and self-managing team
- Collaborate with teams, internal/external stakeholders, and
product owners to develop great features
- Write clean, scalable, maintainable code using .NET programming
- Support junior developers with their efforts to become more
- Review, refactor, and upgrade existing code/programs
- Work with your team and the organization in continuously
improving our processes
- Communicate effectively within your team as well as within the
- Analyze stories and existing system functionality to assist
with determining acceptance criteria and design specification
- Document programming tasks and procedures
- Perform various forms of scalable/automated software testing
(unit, integration, functional, automated UI, etc)
What You Need for this Position
At least 3-5 years of .NET Development experience
- Visual Basic/C#
- MS SQL/PostgreSQL
- COBOL is a bonus!
- DevExpress is a bonus!
- A COVID-19 vaccine is required for this position by the client
for whom we are recruiting. If there is a bona fide medical or
religious reason why you cannot be vaccinated, please be prepared
to discuss that with the client hiring manager or their HR
representative. Optello will not inquire regarding your vaccination
So, if you are a .NET Developer looking to join a highly reputable
ERP software provider, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Kevin
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : KJ2-1654792 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Kevin Jones - Recruiting Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Houston , 100% REMOTE .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!