Remote Oracle RMS Functional Consultant
Company: Vector Consulting, Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
100% remote position.
Our client is seeking an accomplished--Oracle Retail Merchandising
System (RMS) Functional Consultant--on a remote 12 months renewable
contract opportunity in--Cincinnati, OH.Role ---Oracle Retail
Merchandising System (RMS) Functional ConsultantJob and
- The client is currently running Oracle Retail with a lot of
customizations and integrations - as a result the client require
you to have been hands on working with Oracle Retail with a very
good functional understanding of the RMS module.
- Whilst most of the work will be functional, you will need to
understand PL/SQL, UNIX and the technical nuances of Oracle Retail
to be able to act as a liaison with the technical USI team.
- In the system capacity, help business users with the day to day
- Coordinate with Buyers and Replenishment Distribution team to
manage purchasing module.
- Should be able to handle high priority issues, business
communications and escalations
- Manage daily defects or bugs reported in the RMS purchasing
module including all the integrations, customization and the Oracle
- Coordinate with Oracle support for the issues being reported in
the Oracle base and as well in the customization developed by
- In the testing, coordination with QA team and making sure the
end to end testing is done properly as the landscape has tight
integration with multiple third-party applications.
- Follow ITIL process and manage ticket for the project.
- Lead daily, weekly and monthly review of the tickets in the
- Manage and coordinate with the Offshore purchasing team on the
development, testing and deployment of the fixes.
- The RMS is tightly integrated with multiple third-party
application, Resource should have basic knowledge of the following
applications- EDI, OSP, WIN, SCRS, IET and RIB and work with these
team and represent RMS in the multi team meetings.
- Coordinate with purchasing business users for the new
requirement and lead enhancements in system capacity.
- Responsible for providing solution for small enhancements,
testing and coordinating the deployment to PROD.
- Participate in reviewing and modifying the functional designs
- Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for
the Oracle RMS application.
- Perform the detailed design of application and technical
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.Required
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or
- Oracle RMS Functional Knowledge (retail industry functional
- Inventory, Purchasing and Finance modules within RMS
- Working with Oracle development tools including PLSQL,
- Development with SQL and PL/SQL best practices including OA
- Working independently with limited general supervision.
- Technical Knowledge around the same modulesTech
skillsDevelopment with Oracle forms, SQL and PL/SQL and OA
frameworkFunctional SkillsRetail domain knowledge, Expertise in
Purchase Order ManagementPlease respond with your resume in MS Word
Selected candidate will have background check
Vector Consulting, Inc., (Headquartered in Atlanta) is an IT Talent
Acquisition Solutions firm committed to delivering results. Since
our founding in 1990, we have been partnering with our customers,
understanding their business, and developing solutions with a
commitment to quality, reliability and value. Our continuing growth
has been and continues to be built around successful relationships
that are based on our organization's operating philosophy and
commitment to ** People, Partnerships, Purpose and Performance -
THE VECTOR WAY
Keywords: Vector Consulting, Inc, Houston , Remote Oracle RMS Functional Consultant, IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!