Mobile iOS (Swift) and Android (Kotlin) Software Developer - San Diego or Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Treeline Interactive is searching for a Mobile Developer who
possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits
and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and
build the next generation of our mobile applications. The initial
work will primarily be Android but we prefer a candidate with
experience across both mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
Between our client projects & our internal products we touch a wide
variety of technologies on a regular basis and this position will
likely end up interacting with many of them.
The core objective our newest Mobile Software Developer will be to
take in business requirements and turn out thoughtful code to help
us build beautiful functional products for our Clients and End
- Design and build advanced mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources, BLE hardware devices and
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability,
and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
to maximize development efficiency.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable
- Proven software development experience (3+ years)
- Proven working experience in Android and iOS development
- Experience with Realm or CoreData (Realm preferred)
- Experience building robust UI's with Storyboards
- Have contributed to at least one currently published Android
app or iOS app
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape,
architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life
- Gain Experience with a Wide Range of Project and
- Work at the Beach with Great People
- Health, Dental, Vision & other Insurances
- Simple IRA 3% matching
- Company Provided Gym Membership
- Healthy Snacks
- Play with the Latest Geek Toys
Treeline was founded with the desire to work with great people, on
great projects, and do great things- that rings true today. We have
an innovative and passionate team that cares about our work. We are
proud of our culture and our hiring process is designed to find the
right fit to join our unique & cross-functional organization.
Our engineering team is collaborative and purposeful with the code
quality, so for this position, our process progression entails:
- Reviewing resumes suited to the position (we are big fans of
- Holding an initial phone call 30-45 min for us to learn more
about each other
- We then send candidates a technical task applicable to the
position, where we ask you to spend anywhere from 4-8hours to
complete the task at your earliest convenience.
- We understand you may be working full-time, have personal
obligations, etc, We respect your time so we aim to communicate
timelines appropriately with one another.
- The final step is an interview with at least one of our
Engineering Team Members to further discuss the role & go over the
Our goal with the process is to create an experience that
represents what it would be like to work together. New Treeliners
hit the ground running and this position will be contributing to
meaningful work & having impact within the first week.
We welcome questions! and throughout the entire process we want
candidates to evaluate if Treeline is the right fit for you
Keywords: Treeline, Houston , Mobile iOS (Swift) and Android (Kotlin) Software Developer - San Diego or Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!